Will the world ends on 21st...!!! I want a tattoo today



Everybody is talking about the end of the world and there is a fraction of belief regarding to the Mayan prophecy in the heart of many people. I am also looking forward to see, what will happen on 21st of December, will the world ends or it will prove to be a wrong assumption by Mayans. If the world ends my resolution for 2013 will remain incomplete.

So I requested the tattoo artist and rescheduled my tattoo. After a nice sleep, I will be heading towards his studio which is in near vicinity of my house. I will get impressions of my baby's footprints as decided earlier. I have finalized the design earlier when I met my tattoo artist for the last time which in turns prove to be a boon for me, as I can fulfill my desire very easily now.

I am a bit anxious about this particular tattoo as it will be the most memorable tattoo for me, in case we survive. It will depict the deep bonding between me and my little angel. Hoping that The Mayans prophecy is just a rumor about world's end and we have many more years to spend together.